The original CG boxer shorts. 100% cotton.
It all comes down to a moment. That moment. The first time you have to undress in front of someone new. Your underwear gives an immediate idea of who you are (or are not) and showing up in all over printed elks or pink elephants will make impression that will not wash away.
Good or bad.
Our collection of The original CG boxer shorts is divided in three categories.
- The dandy. Inspired by the well dressed snobs neckwear in the fifties.
- Original patterns from 19th century Amish folklore. Inspired by the people who made sustainability a lifestyle forever ago.
- Finally, think the best of Japanese artwork independent of time.
We make three versions of each category for different moods and opportunities.
All of our boxers have a backpocket for whatever might be useful for your early-morning-standing-at-a-balcony-mood and the inner waistband looks like a denim selvedge, just for a good look.
P.S Today many brands call their underwear boxers. It can be said about briefs, Y-front and many things. A gentleman boxer has the look of ours and are made in woven fabric, not jersey. D.S
- Fits true to size, take your normal size.
- Each pair of boxers are delivered in a decadent luxurious box.
- IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION: Please note that we only have the possibility to ship once a week right now (Wednesdays), so take that into consideration when placing you order with us. Thank you for understanding and if you like what you´ve found here - follow us into the future @bum.society (if you have Instagram).